Controller of personal data collections
The personal data controller is the Agency for Personal Data Protection (hereinafter: AZLP), based on Blvd. Goce Delchev 18, Skopje, Republic of Northern Macedonia.
AZLP is an independent state body dedicated to the protection of personal data processing and privacy of individuals.
Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
Whose data do we collect?
We can collect data related to the following categories of persons:
- applicants and other natural persons in connection with the submission of applications, initiatives for conducting supervision . These requests / initiatives contain information about the identity of the submitter of the request and personal data of other persons included in the request that are required to act in accordance with our powers set forth in the Law on Personal Data Protection.
- persons who, based on the Law on Personal Data Protection, submit notifications and requests to the LPDP . In these cases this may include the personal data of the controller (in the case of a natural person, for example a sole proprietor) and the relevant personal data protection officer. In any case, this data has a limited scope (such as name and contact details) and is closely related to the professional activities of the controller.
- Persons seeking access to public information based on the Law on Free Access to Public Information . In order to process the requests for access to information, the submitters are required to submit certain data, based on the Law on Free Access to Public Information.
- Participants in trainings, conferences and events – Personal data for the purpose of conducting trainings and events organized by ADP.
Categories of data to be processed
- Navigation data
When visiting our website server, logs are created for each visitor with the following data:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- The device you are accessing from, type and model;
- Your operating system;
- Browser type, plugins and version;
- The pages you visit on our website and the time you spend on each page;
- The URL of the page that redirected you to our website and in some cases, the terms you used in trying to find the DPDP page;
- The language of the browser you are using;
- Country (specified via IP address).
Server logs are automatically deleted within 15 days, unless circumstances require a longer stay, for example, to investigate a virus or malicious attack.
We independently maintain the servers and carry out all activities on the website internally, including the logs that are created and the analysis of the data that is transmitted from the visits to our website.
- Data that users voluntarily submit
The personal data we collect from your visit to our website are those that you voluntarily submit for specific purposes, in order to enable us to exercise our powers of consultation, investigation, corrective sanctions, granting of approvals and advisory powers (including data required to comply with legal and regulatory requirements), such as asking questions and / or opinions on various issues in the field of personal data protection, providing feedback, submitting requests and initiatives for supervision, participation in our network for personal data protection officers, reporting abuse of personal data on social networks,reporting high-risk personal data collections and / or violating personal data or requesting any other administrative service from the LPDP.
We can collect any of the following categories of personal data: name and surname, address, contact phone, fax, email and signature. Our Annual Reports usually provide statistics on the number of requests and / or initiatives received, in a form that does not reveal one’s identity.
How we collect personal data
We collect personal data through various channels, including:
• through your use of our website, including application forms;
• via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• through mail,
• by fax,
For the oral requests, a report is prepared which is signed by the person who submitted the oral request and by the person employed by the LPDP, who compiled the minutes and registered in the archive of the LPDP.
Categories of personal data users
The activities of processing personal data related to the on-line services available through the website of AZLP, are performed by the employees responsible for these services or the persons in charge of performing the activities in question.
We do not share information about you and / or your visit to our website to third parties, except in the following cases:
- in case of hiring service providers if AZLP hires them as processors which will be obliged to act according to the instructions of AZLP and provide protection of personal data that are processed when providing those services.
- At the request of a court, police or other authorities and bodies to exercise their powers and only if there is a legal basis for it
Storage time of collected data
The data we collect are stored in accordance with the law and the period required to achieve the purpose of processing and are determined in the (review) with deadlines for storage of personal data of the LPDP.
What are your rights?
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data are:
- the right to be informed about the processing of personal data
- right of access to personal data
- the right to correct and delete personal data
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data
- right to object
For additional information and / or exercising your rights to personal data protection, you can contact us at the following e-mail: email@example.com
Right to submit a request to the LPDP
If you consider that the manner in which the LPDP processes your personal data violates the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection, you can submit a request to the LPDP as a supervisory body, which will be treated in the same way as any other request, according to Article 97 of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
The request can be submitted through our website or in any way through contact information published in the CONTACT section.